Our repair team is led by owner Daryl Lehn and Manager Jim Gary who have over 30 years of experience in the body shop business. Using our advanced equipment and expert personnel, our mission is to restore your vehicle to “like-new” condition. Full Collision Repair: Dents Bumpers Frame straightening Complete auto body repair Paintwork: Paint matching Eco-friendly Spray booth Paint Touch Up and Customization Rocks, salt, and life on the road can take a toll on an otherwise healthy vehicle. Come in for a touch up to keep your car looking like new. Our paint department services will help maintain the value of your car. Not interested in the ordinary? Customize your car to make it unique or for your business needs. See our Gallery for ideas and projects we’ve completed. Restoration and Collectible Car Painting Got a ’69 Corvette that’s lost its luster? An ‘04 Ford G-T that needs a new rally stripe? Traverse Body and Paint Center will apply their knowledge and practiced experience to bring your collectible car back to its full beauty. Your expectations will be exceeded. Check out examples in our Gallery. Non-Vehicle Painting Put away the wet brushes and cans of spray paint. From bedframes to metal buckets, we can paint it for you. You select the color and sheen while we determine the right paint for the job and apply it so it...Read More
30 years of experience in the body shop business. Come in and see Jim or Daryl, the Professionals who care.
Our shop stands ready to assist you in any of these matters. We will work closely with you to minimize your inconvenience and maximize your satisfaction. This is our pledge to you.
1. Determine if the vehicle can be driven safely or must be towed. If it must be towed, be sure to remove all keys (except for the vehicle), cell phone, adaptors, chargers, garage door opener, and any other valuables from the car.
2. Choose Traverse Body and Paint Center as your auto repair specialist. Call us at (231) 929-0744 or email us for an appointment, or stop by from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday through Friday to start the process of repairing your vehicle.
3. Call your insurance company representative as soon as possible. Delays can lead to the denial of your claim. Inform them of the accident and your plans for the car, including where it is located. If you prefer, come in and we will contact your insurance company for you. Either way, they will have some questions for you about the accident.
4. We will estimate the repairs using our 30 years of experience in the auto body business. Some insurance companies accept our estimate as is and we can begin work as soon as possible. Some companies require contact with their claims adjuster. If so, we will begin work as soon as the claim is approved.
Some insurance companies will request more than one estimate, but legally you are not required to do so.
You are not required to use a shop selected by a claims adjuster, but insurance companies must be allowed enough time to inspect damages before approving a claim.
The owner of the vehicle is the only person who can authorize work on the vehicle and you have a say in what parts are being installed (factory replacement or aftermarket parts).
If any hidden damage is discovered, we can address this with your adjuster and request a supplement.
5. What about a loaner?
While your car is in our care, we will supply a rental vehicle for your use. Most insurance companies will cover this cost.
6. Rest easy knowing you’ve come to the right place.
When you choose our services, you can rely on quick responses to all questions and concerns. We work on all makes and models of vehicles, and all work is done to factory specifications.
Gives us the ability to repair full frame vehicles as well as compact vehicles.
Matrix Paint System allows us to restore your vehicles high luster finish.
Provides a controlled environment to give a top quality clear coat finish.
Allows us the opportunity to do a full visual undercar inspection.